Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
PINOCHO "Edicion 70 Aniversario"
Pinocchio Blu-ray Exchange Program

Walt Disney Studios is offering replacement Blu-ray discs for owners of the 70th Anniversary Blu-ray edition of Pinocchio affected by a reported audio issue. Simply call 1-800-723-4763 and speak with a representative to receive an envelope by which to mail in your Blu-ray disc. A corrected BD will be sent to you once the defective disc is received.

The audio issue involves two missing lines in the song, "Give a Little Whistle."

Cita:For the "Give A Little Whistle" number, the restoration team used what I believe was a master soundtrack recording of the song. They added in the sound effects track for the scene, but they initially forgot to add in the recorded dialogue layer that contained two spoken lines by Jiminy Cricket: "Right!" and "Look out, Pinoke!" You can hear them at 0:27 and 1:22:

But on the Region A Blu-ray, these are missing (I unfortunately can't find a rip of the BD version on YouTube to show for comparison). Now why do I specify Region A? Because apparently the error got noticed by someone within Buena Vista and was corrected...for other regions. I don't know which regions have the dialogue intact, though, but it seems to very hit or miss. People were wondering if BVHE would offer an exchange since they've obviously got the proper mix in their possession.

I hadn't heard anything in a long time about it, then when someone brought it up on a Disney forum I visit, another member pointed out to them that Disney's been offering exchanges for some time, now. I hadn't heard anything of this, hence why I'm asking here.

DVDizzy.com in this thread (look for the posts by David S. and JustOneBite):

http://www.dvdizzy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27100
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
Re: PINOCHO "Edicion 70 Aniversario" (En MEXICO ya a la vent - por gonzalo MX - 04-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Re: PINOCHO "Edicion 70 Aniversario" - por cuau_cg - 04-01-2011, 10:34 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)