Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 2 Media
Existiran realmente los Titulos a "evitar"
Cita:White House Down fails on nearly every level. The action proves terribly routine, the script falls short of mediocrity, the performances are flat, the humor is overbearing, there's not an original moment to be found, and most of the movie looks like it's made out of plastic or inside Photoshop. It's grossly inferior to Die Hard, never mind its "White House under siege" 2013 counterpart, Olympus Has Fallen. There is decent chemistry between Tatum and Foxx, but that's hardly enough to save one of the most disappointing Action films of the past several years. Sony's Blu-ray release of White House Down does feature genuinely fantastic video and audio. A healthy assortment of featurettes are included. Worth a rental as a companion piece to Olympus Has Fallen.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/White-Hous...87/#Review

Cita:R.I.P.D. Blu-ray Review
"Learn to sit on your regret and pain until it turns into a dull, persistent ache!"
Reviewed by Kenneth Brown, October 25, 2013

Even as an at-times shameless Men in Black clone, R.I.P.D. could be much, much better. A sharper vision, more decisive direction, a smarter screenplay and less generic baddies would have gone a long way to patching the film's wounds, which is where the cast -- Schwentke's saving grace -- comes into play. R.I.P.D. never amounts to a good film, but Reynolds and Bridges give it a go anyway and breathe as much life into the horrifying hijinks as possible. I hated almost every minute of Schwentke's supernatural romp and yet enjoyed watching Reynolds and Bridges have a ball. Go figure. Universal's Blu-ray release is another matter, thankfully. While its special features leave a lot to be desired, its AV presentation is sound, with a strong video presentation and terrific DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track. Even so, I'd recommend proceeding with caution.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/RIPD-Blu-r...39/#Review
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Existiran realmente los Titulos a "evitar" - por gonzalo MX - 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)