Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
el primer largometraje de dibujos animados de la historia
De acuerdo a Jerry Beck, estos fueron los primeros largometrajes animados:

Cita:It seems like, several times over the years, when someone calls SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS the first animated feature, I've heard someone else say, "Actually, that's not true." Was there really an animated feature before Snow White? What was it?
I've always pictured some obscure, black and white, hour long, animated film from Germany or England or something. If anyone knows the answer to this, it ought to be you.

Before Disney's SNOW WHITE there were indeed several animated feature length releases.
My answer is not meant to be a complete listing. Best known is Lotte Reiniger's THE ADVENTURES OF PRINCE ACHMED (1926), produced in Germany, the earliest surviving narrative animated feature film. It was a silent "silhouette film" done with animated cut-outs.
Also of note, Max Fleischer created animation for a one hour educational feature of THE EINSTEIN THEORY OF RELATIVITY in 1923. Argentine animator Quirino Cristiani created the first (black & white) sound feature film, PELUDOPOLIS (1931) which was a satire of Argentine president Hipolito Yrigoyen.
Back in the U.S. - Did you know Disney put out a feature length release before SNOW WHITE?
THE ACADEMY AWARD REVIEW OF WALT DISNEY CARTOONS was a compilation feature, with new bridging title cards and narrator, released May 19, 1937

De acuerdo al Sr. Beck, la película de Cristiani fue de 1931, no de 1917
[Imagen: cnbanner2.jpg]
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
[Sin título] - por arturo_gtz - 06-13-2004, 12:42 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)