Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Muere Whitney Houston
Whitney Houston's death: 'No signs of foul play,' police say
February 11, 2012 | 7:07 pm

Whitney Houston was found unresponsive in a room at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Saturday afternoon by paramedics who performed CPR for about 20 minutes before declaring the pop star dead.

Authorities said they don't have a cause of death.

"Nothing obvious at this time," Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen told reporters at a news conference. "No signs of foul play."

Photos: Notable deaths of 2012

The Beverly Hills Fire Department said it was called to the hotel about 3:30 p.m. and Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m.

Houston, 48, was in the Los Angeles area for a musical tribute for music executive Clive Davis and had performed earlier this week.

Houston was planning to attend Davis’ annual pre-Grammy party Saturday at the Beverly Hilton hotel.

Earlier this week, the 79-year-old Davis perused page after page of guest lists in a bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where he conducts business when he’s in the Los Angeles area.

Among those Houston was expected to rub elbows with were Quincy Jones, Tony Bennett, Akon, Cee Lo Green, Miley Cyrus, Sean "Puffy" Combs, Jennifer Hudson, Jackson Browne, Elvis Costello and Diana Krall.

“It’s a great time where everybody can set down their swords, so to speak,” Davis said, seated on an overstuffed divan next to a coffee table cluttered with papers, CDs and videos. “I was grateful that, inviting them to my home, that they would feel comfortable and just keep coming back, and they've kept coming back every year to where it's expanded to be this incredible haven for musicians.”

Houston had drug and alcohol problems for years, and in May her spokeswoman said she was going back to rehab.

Publicist Kristen Foster told the Associated Press on Saturday that Houston had died but did not provide further details.

Houston was kown for such hits as “How Will I Know,” “Saving All My Love for You” and “I Will Always Love You.” She also starred in movies such as “The Bodyguard.”
Felicitaciones a Baidu, unico miembro del foro que lee todos los temas
HD DigitalBits Disney Club
Responder
Recién me enteré y ya está posteado. Solo 48 años, ni hablar.
Dooby dooby doo
Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra
Responder
sigo chillandola
Responder
^ Achis!

Y por qué precisamente hoy?
Dooby dooby doo
Responder
Porq apenas vi el tema... Este ano ya se me due mi Whitney y Chavela Sad
Responder
Chavela no murió... trascendió como dijo la Chamana.
Responder
Y mi Jorge Luke... Sigo de negro
Responder
Hoy la Houston habría cumplido 49 años.
Dooby dooby doo
Responder
Hoy es aniversario luctuoso de Don Ramón.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)