Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Tiroteo en estreno de Batman deja 12 muertos y decenas de heridos
Cita:CHRISTOPHER NOLAN
James Holmes is a Savage

"Dark Knight Rises" director Christopher Nolan just released the following statement regarding the massacre in Colorado:

"Speaking on behalf of the cast and crew of 'The Dark Knight Rises', I would like to express our profound sorrow at the senseless tragedy that has befallen the entire Aurora community.

I would not presume to know anything about the victims of the shooting but that they were there last night to watch a movie. I believe movies are one of the great American art forms and the shared experience of watching a story unfold on screen is an important and joyful pastime.

The movie theatre is my home, and the idea that someone would violate that innocent and hopeful place in such an unbearably savage way is devastating to me.

Nothing any of us can say could ever adequately express our feelings for the innocent victims of this appalling crime, but our thoughts are with them and their families."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/dark-knigh...nt-savage/

mas daño colateral, de un tuit de Eliseo

‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Screenings Go On'
July 20, 2012 by Christina Warren

As more details regarding the mass shooting at a movie theater in Colorado emerge, national movie chains have no plans to cancel screenings of The Dark Knight Rises or other films.

Although all showtimes have been cancelled at the Century 16 theater in Aurora, Colo. — the location of the shooting — the show will go on in other parts of the country.

The two largest theater chains — Regal Entertainment and AMC Theatres — will continue to screen films as scheduled.

There may, however, be some caveats. In a statement, AMC Theatres told us, (emphasis ours):

At this time, our show schedules circuit-wide will not change. We will not allow any guests into our theatres in costumes that make other guests feel uncomfortable and we will not permit face-covering masks or fake weapons inside our buildings. If guests wish to exchange or refund any tickets, we will honor our existing policy and do as our guests wish. We are taking necessary precautions to ensure our guests who wish to enjoy a movie this weekend can do so with as much peace of mind as possible in these circumstances.

The theater chain also said that it is “deeply saddened by the Aurora tragedy” and expressed its gratitude to local law enforcement agencies and local security teams.
Todos mis BDs en venta, escucho propuestas.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Tiroteo en estreno de Batman deja 12 muertos y decenas de heridos - por gonzalo MX - 07-20-2012, 05:47 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)