Calificación:
  • 3 voto(s) - 2.33 Media
Middle Earth: Ultimate Collector's Edition (USA)
Para los que si se piensan animar a comprar este set, echenle numeros como esta investigacion del sitio TheDigitalBits.Com...

This is true: I did a little window-shopping research and ran the numbers last night. For $799.99, I could – right now on Amazon – buy...

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – Theatrical Edition BD set ($21.75)

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – Extended Edition BD set ($48.99)

The Hobbit Trilogy – Theatrical Edition Blu-ray 3D Combo set ($97.89)

The Hobbit Trilogy – Extended Edition Blu-ray 3D Combo set ($106.98)

(And if you add up all those movie and extras discs, that comes to 48 discs of content – which is truly complete – as opposed to this set’s 30.) Plus...

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy 3-CD Soundtrack Collection ($30)

The Hobbit Special Edition soundtrack CDs ($20 each x 3 films = $60)

The “Art of The Lord of the Rings” hardcover books for each film ($44 each x 3 = $132)

The “Art & Design of The Hobbit” hardcover books for each film ($30 each x 3 = $90)

If you’re following along at home (or the office) that comes to a subtotal of $587.61.

That leaves me with $212.38...

... which is almost enough to buy a hand-crafted prop replica of The Hat of Gandalf The freaking Grey from the WETA Workshop too (for $219 – see this link, and yes that’s it pictured up above there on the left side of the page. It’s kind of badass).

And I’ll build my own damn shelf to hold it all.

Articulo completo (y muy bueno por cierto) haciendo clic aquí.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Middle Earth: Ultimate Collector's Edition (USA) - por varikelo - 08-21-2016, 12:18 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)