Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Series canceladas para la siguiente temporada
Seguiran pasando repeticiones por que definitivamente la serie terminó. Había chance de que la retomara Showtime pero al parecer los mismo de Arrested Development decidieron ya dejarlo por la paz. Chequen:

Cita:With show creator Hurwitz bailing, hopes grow dim that Showtime will pick up acerbic sitcom.

Mitch Hurwitz backs off Development. For Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz, the show mustn't go on.

Hurwitz confirmed Monday that he has decided against continuing on with the series because he feels the show has reached its creative end. Showtime president Robert Greenblatt said previously that the cable channel was interested in picking up the series, but only if Hurwitz was involved as the show runner.

Hurwitz told Variety that he would consider continuing on as a consultant, and that he would be interested in making a feature film of the series.

"I said I'd be happy to do that, but that as show runner, I've gone as far as I can go," he said.

Series star Jason Batemen told the San Francisco Chronicle that he was sad to see the series end, but he is happy that fans can remember it on DVD.

"I'm so proud of it and so like it as a TV fan that I'm happy we're not going to get a chance to screw it up," he said. "It's nice that there's a medium to preserve it."

The announcement by Hurwitz follows months of speculation that the much-loved, low-rated Fox sitcom would move to cable network Showtime. This season, Fox cut the episode order of the series down from 18 to 13 but didn't officially cancel the show. This was partly because they were playing both ends against the middle: when news arose that rival network ABC also wanted the show, Fox decided to hold off on judgment, not wanting to let another network make a hit out of their failure.

Arrested Development told the story of the highly dysfunctional, yet frighteningly familiar, Bluth family. The show won three Emmys, two for writing and one for best comedy series, and Bateman won a Golden Globe for his role as the "sane" member of the family, Michael.

Batemen got a parting shot in at Fox when he mentioned that the network wasn't accustomed to having Emmy-nominated shows.

"At least they had a presence at the Emmys, which was new for them," he said.
Saludos¡¡
:flasingsmile: Jorge a.k.a Romino :victoria:
======
[Imagen: coexsmall.jpg]
Mi humilde Colección
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
[Sin título] - por Eliseo - 07-03-2003, 11:23 AM
[Sin título] - por Lucho Cohaila Guzman - 07-03-2003, 02:47 PM
[Sin título] - por Vlade - 07-04-2003, 01:12 AM
[Sin título] - por Piccolosan - 07-04-2003, 02:31 AM
[Sin título] - por roughneck - 08-19-2006, 10:09 PM
[Sin título] - por negrabarba - 08-20-2006, 01:57 PM
[Sin título] - por Lucho Cohaila Guzman - 08-20-2006, 02:55 PM
[Sin título] - por romino - 09-19-2006, 10:14 AM
[Sin título] - por Vicco - 09-19-2006, 10:44 AM
[Sin título] - por red-dragon - 09-22-2006, 06:48 AM
[Sin título] - por romino - 09-22-2006, 10:17 AM
[Sin título] - por DashEd - 10-03-2006, 01:26 PM

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 2 invitado(s)